Join us at the Day Use Beach to celebrate OP125 and Healthy Parks Healthy People! Free day use in all parks to celebrate Ontario Parks' 125 Anniversary!
10am-4pm Celebrate at Killbear’s Day Use Beach
- 10am Yoga on the Beach
- 11am Superintendent’s Address and Go Wild for Art: “The Path of Paint and Paddle: Miniature Paddle Painting Workshop” Sign up at the Visitor Centre. Space is limited.
- 1pm Yoga on the Beach - bring a towel, water bottle, and a yoga mat if you have one!
- 2pm Children’s Program: “BugBlitz: Damsels and Dragons!” Catch and explore Killbear’s flying insects! Nets will be provided.
- 3pm Guided Hike: “Health and Happiness Hike” Discover the amazing ways that time spent in nature makes you feel!
- 10am-4pm Ask the Naturalist: Drop by and meet our scaly species at risk ambassador and check out our Touch Table!
Parking is limited, please carpool, bike, walk or canoe. Overflow parking at main office. Bring your own healthy picnic.